Author Topic: Parting with my VX, just 7300 miles!  (Read 652 times)

Offline Liams91vx

Parting with my VX, just 7300 miles!
« on: February 24, 2018, 08:52:39 PM »
Bought in new in crate in 1995. It has been good to me, zero incidents. Would prefer to sell to someone who appreciates this fine motorcycle. Runs perfect, looks close to perfect, exhaust pipes even have no bluing. I am in the San Francisco bay area where it is listed on craigslist. Have to sell to make room in the garage, would keep it forever if I had the room. Replies with any recommendation on selling price is appreciated, thanks fellow vx800 enthusiasts. Here is the link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/mcy/d/suzuki-vxvery-good-condition/6505590229.html

Offline Liams91vx

Re: Parting with my VX, just 7300 miles!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 03:22:41 PM »
I just looked at the craigslist link, saw the price was wrong. It is suppose to be 1650!

Offline Vishnuisgod

• Administrator
  • VXaholic
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 11:34:08 PM »
Bought in new in crate in 1995. It has been good to me, zero incidents. Would prefer to sell to someone who appreciates this fine motorcycle. Runs perfect, looks close to perfect, exhaust pipes even have no bluing. I am in the San Francisco bay area where it is listed on craigslist. Have to sell to make room in the garage, would keep it forever if I had the room. Replies with any recommendation on selling price is appreciated, thanks fellow vx800 enthusiasts. Here is the link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/mcy/d/suzuki-vxvery-good-condition/6505590229.html

Mike
In all honesty I think the bike would be worth say $4k, maybe. For a pristine example....
Ever thought about contacting Barber Museum? Or any museum?

YMMV
Alan
must.
go.                             My CJD is clearing up.
faster.

Offline Liams91vx

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 04:51:34 PM »
The bike was sadly sold. Thanks Mike, did not get the 4k though. A few days later the bike was in a dream. What did I do?

anything