Author Topic: VX800 for sale  (Read 470 times)

Offline byka

VX800 for sale
« on: June 04, 2021, 02:00:46 PM »
Wife insisting that our garage is used for a car not my two bikes! Consequently selling my Suzuki VX800 as it's now time to let it go to someone who can enjoy it as much as I have over the last 14 years.

The detail its a black Suzuki VX800 originally from Germany (confirmed by Suzuki Germany) but imported into UK on an M plate.

It had 21K miles on the clock when I bought it in 2007 from a retired art teacher. Now has 33K miles. Regularly serviced and runs well. Bridgestone Battle-axe tyres. LED indicators (originals will be supplied with bike). Custom seat as original Suzuki seat notoriously uncomfortable! Has MRA Vario touring screen (smoked / clear). Givi back box and rack. Some cosmetic bits and pieces to tidy up (painting swinging arm, etc) which Id plan to do over Winter but looks better than on photos!

Currently SORN and needs MOT but runs fine so would not envisage any problems in passing MOT..

In Tyneside, UK. Collect only and cash on collection - 999 ovno

Test ride available - with full deposit in cash and proof of insurance.

Offline McTrucky

Re: VX800 for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 07:52:43 AM »
Looks a lot of bike for the money.  I guess if you put it on eBay you will get more than you are asking for it here.  Good luck with the sale.

Offline byka

Re: VX800 for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 01:03:30 PM »
May end up there but wanted to advertise it on VX800 forum as would prefer it to go to someone who appreciates the VX. Also on Suzuki800 forum.